Participation in pre-college STEM has grown significantly. Support is needed to keep up with the demand and make sure this gateway to bright futures stays open. See the donation brochure for more details on how to help the program grow.
How you can support pre-college STEM?
- Make a financial contribution (tax deductible) to ensure adequate resources for a full program this year.
- Serve on the pre-college program Advisory Committee.
- Donate funds to support trip scholarships for youth to attend the college seminar courses at UW-Waukesha and UW-Richland. See the InnovativePartnershipUW-Waukesha brochure for more
- Share your expertise and skills with the students as a volunteer teacher or project leader.
- Donate materials the students and schools can use.
For more information, please contact Eva Terry – 4-H sySTEMatics Coordinator at 414-256-4627 or email@example.com