The Milwaukee County 4-H Leaders Council is a 4-H group formed to provide support for the 4-H Community Clubs in Milwaukee County.
Board of Directors
|Board Members||Maya Theune-Baillargeon|
Meeting Place: UW-Extension Office at 9501 West Watertown Plank Road, Building A, Wauwatosa WI 53226.
Meeting Time: Second Monday of the each month from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 4-H Leaders Council organizes educational experiences and sponsors scholarships to supplement and enhance youth development programs at the county, state, and national levels.
General 4-H Council Documents
- Financial Report for 2016-2017 4-H Year
- Leaders Council Handbook
- Leaders Council Policy Book
- Milwaukee County 4-H Leaders Council By Laws June 2014
- Milwaukee County 4-H Leaders Council Calendar of Events – 2016-2017
- Expense Form -PDF
- Donation Form PDF
Minutes from Council Meetings
- Council Meeting December 2016
- Council Meeting November 2016
- Council Meeting October 2016
- Council Meeting October 2015
- Council Meeting September 2015
- Council Meeting July 2015
- Council Meeting June 2015
- Council Meeting May 2015
- Council Meeting April 2015
- Council Meeting March 2015
- Council Meeting February 2015