The Milwaukee County 4-H Leaders Council is a 4-H group formed to provide support for the 4-H Community Clubs in Milwaukee County.
Board of Directors
Meeting Place: UW-Extension Office at 9501 West Watertown Plank Road, Building A, Wauwatosa WI 53226.
Meeting Time: Second Monday of the each month from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Older Youth and Adult Board of Directors Positions for the Milwaukee County 4-H Leaders Council
The council is seeking adult and older youth representatives (enrolled in 9th grade to 13th grade) for the Board of Directors. The Board organizes educational experiences and sponsors scholarships to supplement and enhance youth development programs at the county, state, and national levels. Position descriptions are below. Contact Linda Kramer at email@example.com for more information.
General 4-H Council Documents
- Financial Report for 2016-2017 4-H Year
- Leaders Council Handbook
- Leaders Council Policy Book
- Milwaukee County 4-H Leaders Council By Laws June 2014
- Milwaukee County 4-H Leaders Council Calendar of Events – 2016-2017
- Expense Form -PDF
- Donation Form PDF
Minutes from Council Meetings
- Council Meeting December 2016
- Council Meeting November 2016
- Council Meeting October 2016
- Council Meeting October 2015
- Council Meeting September 2015
- Council Meeting July 2015
- Council Meeting June 2015
- Council Meeting May 2015
- Council Meeting April 2015
- Council Meeting March 2015
- Council Meeting February 2015