4-H Conferences, Camps, and Trips
National 4-H Trips and Conferences
4-H Youth can apply for the following 2013 trips and major awards offered by Milwaukee County 4-H Youth Development Programs. Youth who apply will need to be available for an interview in-person or via phone in March. The date for interview will be determined by the committee. To attend a trip, youth must be selected to serve as a trip delegate and represent Milwaukee County 4-H Youth Development Programs. Youth must currently be enrolled in a 4-H program/chapter and have a youth enrollment form on file the Milwaukee County UW-Extension Office to apply.
Note: Only use this application to apply for trips and major awards
The Application and 2013 Major Awards and Trip are due on March 31st, 2013. Send the applications to Michelle Gonzalez, 9501 West Watertown Plank Road, Building A, Wauwatosa WI 53226, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 414-256-4646 (fax). Interviews will be scheduled in March.
- 2013 Major Award and 4-H Trip Application- PDF
- 2013 Major Award and 4-H Trip Application- WORD Editable
Click on each trip below to see a full description (cost, travel dates/times, eligibility requirements, etc.) of each travel opportunity.
- Citizenship Washington Focus-Washington D.C., 8 days in June and July, 2014.
- CO-OP Y.E.S.(Youth Educational Summit- Northern Wisconsin, March 2014
- Milwaukee 4-H Council Scholarship policy for Summer Camp
- MILWAUKEE COUNTY AND WAUKESHA COUNTY 4-H SUMMER CAMP – JULY 2013
- National 4-H Dairy Conference- UW-Madison Campus, September -October 2014
- National 4‑H Conference- Washington D.C., April 2014
- National 4‑H Congress- Atlanta, Georgia, Nov. Dec. 2014
- Space Camp- Huntsville, Alabama, April 2014
- Wisconsin State 4-H Conference (June 2013)
Milwaukee County 4-H Leaders Council offers scholarships for trips/camp, trainings, and merit awards.
Partial Scholarships are available to attend trips through the Milwaukee County 4-H Leaders Council for youth and adult chaperones. Please read through the scholarship details on the next page for more information on eligibility requirements. Scholarships recipients are selected separately from the trip delegates. More details on the application process for scholarships is forth coming. Here is a link to the Milwaukee County 4-H Leaders Council Scholarship Policy.